Monday, November 4, 2013

LA Movie Review- Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2



First & foremost I am not a Twilight hater. I hate the idea that surrounds it, the idea that they are good movies. Quite simply they aren't & this one is no exception. The leading performances suck. They suck! I never once believed that Bella loved her CGI baby.(if you have a 100+ million dollar budget then why a fake baby?) The only good performances are Bella's bounty paper towel man dad & the Loki-esque leader of the voulturi. Oh & why is everyone OK with Jacob being a pedophile?!? Everything before the fight was agonizingly boring. ( I mean REALLY boring, I love movies & I wanted to walk out 30 minutes into it) The fight itself was like the 5th best one all year so that's something. Until the fight becomes total BS.
If you enjoy these movies then you will enjoy it regardless of what I say. Just know that this ISN'T a good saga nor "an epic conclusion that will live forever". In fact Summit Entertainment is already planning to reboot this crap.
1.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment