Monday, November 4, 2013

LA Movie Review- The Hobbit


A hobbit joins a team of dwarves and a wizard to take back the dwarves' home after a dragon has taken it. I wasn't a Lord Of The Rings fan going into this movie & after seeing this I can't figure out why anyone Isn't a Lord Of The Rings fan. This movie was all kinds of awesome & is one of my favorites of the year. It is a very long movie & I see how some people could have problems with that, however the score is fantastic & can carry you through those long moments. Aside from those long moments this movie was action packed with fantastic special effects. Martin freeman is perfectly cast, & the rest of the cast brings their A game. The amazing Andy Serkis has only one scene & that's all it took for him to steal the movie as Gollum. The Hobbit is a great movie & I gladly recommend it.
4.6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment